We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 14 December 2015

#153 Depict The Poem 'Twas The Night Before Christmas, Winner and Top 5

I hosted our ‘Night Before Christmas’ challenge, and I am sad to say that a large percentage of people who entered clearly didn’t bother to read what was required of them, and just entered anyway. If you didn’t receive a comment it’s because you didn’t bother to tell us what part of the poem your creation depicted.
Anyhow of those that did follow the theme properly I have chosen my winner and top 5, as follows:-


Wow what can I say. A gorgeous piece that I can see gracing every Christmas in the future!
and my Top 5 are:

 
Such a gorgeous vintage/shabby chic feel. It just exudes Christmas
Another gorgeous card with amazing colouring
Love the colouring here too!
CAS at it's very best!
Just how I picture Santa flying over the city rooftops!

Congratulations to you all, please take our Winner's or Top 5 badge for your blogs.
We hope to see you back at 12 noon for our final challenge of 2015.

5 comments:

  1. thank you so very much! It is so nice to be recognized for my hard work!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for my Top 5 place. I'm so honoured to be in such gorgeous company! Have a lovely Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ecstatic to be amongst your Top 5! What an honor. Congratulations to everyone... your work is spectacular! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just spotted that my card was picked as one of your Top 5. So many thanks and congratulations to everyone!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found my card on here - thank you so much! That's really made my day :) Congrats to all the others xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.